- 0135240549 / 9780135240540 Using Educational Psychology in Teaching, 11e
- 0135246342 / 9780135246344 MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Using Educational Psychology in Teaching, 11e
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
- Educational Psychology: Understanding Learning and Teaching
- Cognitive and Language Development
- Personal, Socio-Emotional, and Moral Development
- Learner Diversity
- Learners with Exceptionalities
- Behaviorism and Social Cognitive Theory
- Cognitive Views of Learning
- Complex Cognitive Processes
- Knowledge Construction and Learning Sciences
- Motivation and Learning
- A Classroom Model for Promoting Student Motivation
- Classroom Management: Developing Self-Regulated Learners Learning and Effective Teaching
- Increased Learning with Assessment
- Standardized Testing and Learning
Appendix: Using Educational Psychology (11th Edition), to Prepare for the Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching Exam
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.