Free Shipping on all Orders Over $35!*
*excludes Marketplace items.
We Buy This Book Back!In-Store Credit: $2.10Check/Direct Deposit: $2.00
Downloadable: 180 day subscription
Downloadable: 365 day subscription
Downloadable: 1460 day subscription
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
· Accurately cover the new syllabus - the most comprehensive match, with support directly from the IB on the core, AHL and all the options
· Fully integrate the new concept-based approach, holistically addressing understanding, applications, skills and the Nature of science
· Tangibly build assessment potential with assessment support straight from the IB
· Written by co-authors of the new syllabus and leading IB workshop leaders
· Supported by a fully comprehensive and updated Study Guide
About the Series:
IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Dr Sergey Bylikin is a visiting research fellow at The Open University
Gary Horner is Head of Chemistry at King George V School, Hong Kong. He has significant experience leading IB Chemistry workshops and advising on IB curriculum review.
David Tarcy has taught IB Chemistry in the US, Australia, Asia and Luxembourg for over 12 years, in addition to advising on the 2014 IB Chemistry curriculum review.
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.