Free Shipping on all Orders Over $35!*
*excludes Marketplace items.
We Buy This Book Back!In-Store Credit: $15.75Check/Direct Deposit: $15.00
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: 1460 Days
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
· The most comprehensive coverage of the new 2014 syllabus, written by experienced IB teachers and workshop leaders
· Completely overhauled to comprehensively build the in-depth subject knowledge learners need for success
· Fully embeds the new concept-based learning requirement, addressing all of the key concepts that underpin the new syllabus including change, globalization and culture
· Relevant case studies and a strong international focus
· Rigorously prepares students for assessment, with the only assessment support directly from the IB driving high achievement
· Thoroughly embraces the IB approach, with a strong focus on TOK, the learner profile
· Fully comprehensive and directly supporting Study Guide cements all the key theory, for the best performance in assessment
About the series:
IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.