Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: 1460 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
An Instructor's Resource Manual and a set of approximately 400 PowerPoint slides to accompany Gone to Texas, Third Edition, are now available to adopters. Please contact your local Oxford University Press representative for details.
Randolph B. "Mike" Campbell is Regents Professor of History at the University of North Texas. He is the author of several books, including Sam Houston and the American Southwest, Third Edition (2006).
Table of Contents
Maps and Illustrations
1. The First Texans
2. Exploration and Adventure, 1519-1689
3. Spanish Texas, 1690-1779
4. Spanish Texas in the Age of Revolutions, 1779-1821
5. Mexican Texas, 1821-1835
6. The Texas Revolution, 1835-1836
7. The Republic of Texas, 1836-1846
8. Frontier Texas, 1846-1861
9. Empire State of the South, 1846-1861
10. The Civil War, 1861-1865
11. Reconstruction, 1865-1876
12. The Old West, 1877-1900
13. The New South and the Populist Revolt, 1877-1900
14. The Progressive Era, 1901-1920
15. The "Prosperity Decade," 1921-1929
16. The Great Depression and World War II, 1929-1945
17. The Rise of Modern Texas, 1945-1971
18. Modern Texas, 1971-2000
19. Texas in the New Millennium, 2001-2016
20. The Texas Mystique in the Twenty-First Century
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.