Free Shipping on all Orders Over $35!*
*excludes Marketplace items.
We Buy This Book Back!In-Store Credit: $26.25Check/Direct Deposit: $25.00
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Extensively updated and easy to navigate, the 11th Edition clarifies the role today’s healthcare providers play in quality care planning, individualized patient assessment, analysis of patient needs, interventions, patient education, patient follow-up, and outcome evaluation. This unique resource also alerts users to potential risks and complications, interfering factors, and more to ensure the most confident, competent application in clinical settings.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Diagnostic Testing
- Chapter 2 Blood Studies: Hematology and Coagulation
- Chapter 3 Urine Studies
- Chapter 4 Stool Studies
- Chapter 5 Cerebrospinal Fluid Studies
- Chapter 6 Chemistry Studies
- Chapter 7 Microbiologic Studies
- Chapter 8 Immunodiagnostic Studies
- Chapter 9 Nuclear Medicine Studies
- Chapter 10 X-Ray and Computed Tomography (CT) Studies
- Chapter 11 Cytologic, Histologic, and Genetic Studies
- Chapter 12 Endoscopic Studies
- Chapter 13 Ultrasound Studies
- Chapter 14 Pulmonary Function, Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs), and Electrolyte Studies
- Chapter 15 Prenatal Diagnosis and Tests of Fetal Well-Being
- Chapter 16 Special Diagnostic Studies
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.