Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
2. Finding and Reading Evidence: The First Steps in Evidence-Based Practice
3. Understanding Research Methods and Variables: A Foundation for Evaluating Research
4. Descriptive Statistics: What They Tell You and How to Apply Them in Practice
5. Inferential Statistics: Tests of Difference
6. Inferential Statistics for Relationship Questions
7. Evaluating Measurement Studies and Selecting Appropriate Tests Using the Evidence
8. Choosing Interventions for Practice – Designs to Answer Efficacy Questions
9. Descriptive and Predictive Research Designs: Understanding Conditions and Making Clinical Predictions
10. Validity: What Makes a Quantitative Study Strong?
11. Qualitative Designs: Exploring the Lived Experience
12. Trustworthiness of Qualitative Studies
13. Tools for Practitioners that Synthesize the Results of Multiple Studies: Systematic Reviews and Practice Guidelines
14. Integrating Evidence from Multiple Sources – Involving Clients and Families in Decision Making
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.