Free Shipping on all Orders Over $35!*
*excludes Marketplace items.
We Buy This Book Back!In-Store Credit: $26.25Check/Direct Deposit: $25.00
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
Table of Contents
1. Trends and Issues
2. Ethics and Standards of Practice Issues
Unit 2: The Antepartal Period
3. Genetics, Conception, Fetal Development, and Reproductive Technology
4. Physiological Aspects of Pregnancy
5. The Psycho-Social-Cultural Aspects of Pregnancy
6. Antepartal Tests
7. Complications of Pregnancy
Unit 3: The Intrapartal Period
8. Labor and Birth
9. Fetal Heart Rate Assessment
10. Complications of Labor and Birth
11. Intrapartum and Postpartum Care of the Cesarean Birth Families
Unit 4: The Postpartal Period
12. Postpartum Physiological Assessments and Nursing Care
13. Transition to Parenthood
14. Postpartum Complications and Nursing Care
Unit 5: The Neonatal Period
15. Nursing care of the Neonate and Family
16. Newborn Nutrition
17. Complications of the Neonate and Nursing Care
Unit 6: Women’s Health
18. Well Women’s Health
19. Alterations in Women’s Health
Appendix A Laboratory Values
Appendix B Preeclampsia Early Recognition Tool (PERT)
Appendix C Cervical Dilation Chart
Appendix D Temperature and Weight Conversion Charts
Photo and Illustration Credits
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.