- UNIT 1 GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF TOXICOLOGY
- 1. The Evolving Journey of Toxicology: A Historical Glimpse
- 2. Principles of Toxicology
- 3. Mechanisms of Toxicity
- 4. Risk Assessment
- UNIT 2 DISPOSITION OF TOXICANTS
- 5. Absorption, Distribution, and Excretion of Toxicants
- 6. Biotransformation of Xenobiotics
- 7. Toxicokinetics
- UNIT 3 NON-ORGAN-DIRECTED TOXICITY
- 8. Chemical Carcinogenesis
- 9. Genetic Toxicology
- 10. Developmental Toxicology
- UNIT 4 TARGET ORGAN TOXICITY
- 11. Toxic Responses of the Blood
- 12. Toxic Responses of the Immune System
- 13. Toxic Responses of the Liver
- 14. Toxic Responses of the Kidney
- 15. Toxic Responses of the Respiratory System
- 16. Toxic Responses of the Nervous System
- 17. Toxic Responses of the Cornea, Retina, and Central Visual System
- 18. Toxic Responses of the Heart and Vascular System
- 19. Toxic Responses of the Skin
- 20. Toxic Responses of the Endocrine System
- 21. Toxic Responses of the Reproductive System
- UNIT 5 TOXIC AGENTS
- 22. Toxic Effects of Pesticides
- 23. Toxic Effects of Metals
- 24. Toxic Effects of Solvents and Vapors
- 25. Toxic Effects of Radiation and Radioactive Materials
- 26. Toxic Effects of Plants and Animals
- 27. Food Toxicology: Fundamental and Regulatory Aspects
- 28. Toxic Effects of Calories
- 29. Nanoparticle Toxicology
- UNIT 6 ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY
- 30. Ecotoxicology
- 31. Air Pollution
- UNIT 7 APPLICATIONS OF TOXICOLOGY
- 32. Analytical and Forensic Toxicology
- 33. Clinical Toxicology
- 34. Occupational Toxicology
- Answers to Chapter Questions
Casarett & Doull's Essentials of Toxicologyby Klaassen, Curtis; Watkins, John
Free Shipping on all Orders Over $35!*
*excludes Marketplace items.
We Buy This Book Back!In-Store Credit: $28.88Check/Direct Deposit: $27.50
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.