Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
Prologue: From Cosmic History to Human History
PART ONE Diversity and Interaction in The World of 1200 to 1450
1. Before 1200: Patterns in World History
2. Varieties of Civilizations: Eurasia and the Americas, 1200-1450
3. Connections and Interactions, 1200-1450
4. The Mongol Moment and the Remaking of Eurasia, 1200-1450
PART TWO The Early Modern World, 1450–1750
5. Political Transformations: Empires and Encounters, 1450–1750
6. Economic Transformations: Commerce and Consequence, 1450–1750
7. Cultural Transformations: Religion and Science, 1450–1750
PART THREE The European Moment in World History, 1750–1900
8. Atlantic Revolutions, Global Echoes, 1750–1900
9. Revolutions of Industrialization, 1750–1900
10. Colonial Encounters in Asia, Africa, and Oceania, 1750–1950
11. Empires in Collision: Europe, the Middle East, and East Asia, 1800–1900
PART FOUR The Most Recent Century, 1900–PRESENT
12. Milestones of the Past Century: War and Revolution, 1900–1950
13. Milestones of the Past Century: A Changing Global Landscape 1950-PRESENT
14. Global Processes: Technology, Economy, and Society 1900–PRESENT
15. Global Processes: Demography, Culture, and the Environment 1900–PRESENT
Glossary/Glosario of Historical Terms
Glossary/Glosario of Academic Terms
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.